Premium High Mountain & Aconcagua Tour
Stop at each of the following point of view to take pictures: Potrerillos Lake, Uspallata, Penitentes, Puente del Inca, Las Cuevas, Aconcagua Park.
If the weather permits hike in Aconcagua National Park for 1 or 2 hours till the famous bridge that was build for the movie 7 years in Tibet.
At approximately 7pm you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Full breakfast is included and full lunch at Uspallata with traditional Argentinean or regional lunch.
- Professional Guide
- National Park fees
- Hike in the Aconcagua Park
- Bottled water
- Full Breakfast at Uspallata
- Full Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Andean Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Parque Provincial Aconcagua
- Rent of winter equipment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Highly recommended: Long pants, coats and/or wind break, small backpack, sunscreen, hat and sun glasses; In winter also gloves, scarf and woolly hat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
The entire day was perfect: comfortable transportation, small group, spectacular scenery. A very nice stop for breakfast and on the way home a delicious Asado lunch. Our English fluent guide, Rodrigo, was experienced, knowledgeable, and attentive to everyone. Wear good shoes for the hiking trail.
We were very disappointed in this trip. Our “guide” did not give us any information throughout the 4 hr drive. We hiked for an hour and could have read the signs ourselves. The only thing we paid for really is the drive to/from (in addition to the guide there was also a driver). Not worth the money.
Thoroughly recommended. We were picked up on time from our hotel and taken to Uspalatta for breakfast, after which we were driven up into the high Andes. Aconcagua national park was beautiful and we did a hike to see some lakes and the peak in the distance. On the journey back down we stopped at Punta de Incas, which was amazing. We were taken for an excellent, authentic parilla lunch with wine, then back towards Mendoza, via a lake, where we saw several condors in flight. Our guide Melissa was excellent.
It was wonderfull. Excellent guide and travel.