A Taste of South Beach Food Tour
• The Café at Books & Books for a taste of their seasonal, fresh New American cuisine (avocado salsa, hummus with tahini, Florida sweet corn salsa, yuca fries)
• Bella Cuba, a traditional, family-owned, Cuban restaurant for Cuban delicacies (Cuban tamales, egg rolls, plaintains, etc.), and their famous (virgin) Mojito
• Traditional Peruvian fare (ceviche and Lomo Saltado) at Chalan on the Beach, a family owned and operated restaurant
• Bombolone (Italian donut) and Italian drip coffee at Andrix Café
• Every tour ends at The Frieze Ice Cream Factory for a scoop of all natural, super-premium Kosher ice cream & sorbet made fresh daily in the shop.The Taste of South Beach Food Tour is more than a food tour - it’s an architectural, historic and cultural walking tour. Besides delving into the foods of Miami, you’ll discover the dramatic history, diverse culture and stunning Art Deco architecture of Miami Beach with your knowledgeable local tour guide. When you join a Miami Food Tour, your guide will share the dramatic (and romantic) stories that illustrate how Miami Beach has been shaped into the glamorous city we know today.
Both Miamians and tourists - from foodies to gourmets - enjoy discovering South Beach on this Taste of South Beach Food Tour. Whether you’re a Miamian looking for a fun way to spend an afternoon in your own town or on your first visit to Miami, you'll be sure that by the end of our tour you’ll have a fresh perspective on South Beach’s architecture and history and greater appreciation for Miami’s culinary scene.
- Local guide
- Small-group walking tour
- Local taxes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
This was our first food tour ever and it was FANTASTIC! We were in Charleston on a cruise stop and loved learning all the history of it from our guide Franny as well as all the delicious food at the Low Country Bistro, candy store, Noisy Oyster, Smoke House BBQ, and shopping in a Tea and Spice shoppe.Highly recommend Bull Dog Tours to all!!!
No passion, no theme. Some of the food was gross the Cuban place was very greasy Ive had great cuban in other places here, the coffee at the donut joint had no flavor I have had wonderful coffee down here. The Turkish food was nice. Our guide was ok but again, compared to our other tours with Viator here, no passion! There were stories about the owners of the restaurants, but somehow it never wove together into something coherent. It all felt random. Why these places? Is there an overall theme?
AMAZING tour. Pauline was a great guide. We learnt a lot about the history and architecture of SoBe. Don’t eat before the tour, the food just keeps coming! Highly recommend
Absolutely loved hearing the history of Miami/ South Beach. My husband and I booked this tour as part of our anniversary weekend and we enjoyed the walking, interesting stories, the variety of food coming from different cultures was absolutely delicious. I have a new and fill appreciation for Miami.