Bahamas Day Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4202
Stop At: Hilton at Resorts World Bimini North, The Bahamas
Enjoy Hilton Resorts World Bimini Day Pass Amenities such as Outdoor facilities, Sabor Pool, Beach Club and Transportations within the resort
Duration: 6 hours
- Port Fees & Taxes
- Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini beach and pool
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfer from Selected Miami Hotels to Port Everglades
- Roundtrip Economy or economy Premium Class Ferry to Bimini, Bahamas
- Transportation and a day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Hilton at Resorts World Bimini
- Food & Beverage
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are mandatory for the Bahamas, your trip will not be guaranteed if you do not have a valid passport. Citizens of some countries may require an entry Visa; please check the Bahamian Immigration Website before purchase
- US Birth Certificates cannot replace a passport
- You must provide the following information at the time of booking: hotel location, traveler names, nationalities, Gender, passport numbers, dates of birth, and expiration date of passports. Your reservation cannot be guaranteed without these details.
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- The Day Trip Bimini Sails on selected dates, please check the booking calendar upon reservation.
- This tour is wheelchair Accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- Approximate free time in Bahamas is from 11:00am to 6:00pm.
- You MUST have a valid passport and re-entry authorization as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry Visa; please check with the Bahamian Immigration Website before purchase.
- THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR INFANTS YOUNGER THAN 6 MONTHS
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is the customers' SOLELY responsability to have all paperwork required to travel to and from Bahamas including VISAS for certain country nationals and all USA re-entry permits. NO refunds will be provided due to lack of paperwork.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
This is pure fraud. We booked a trip for 7 people through Viator. Was told to meet at 0700 in the morning when the departure was 0900. We waited for 3 1/2 hours on the boat before it carried us over. Upon arrival, the shuttle bus was waiting to drive us to the Hilton Resort Hotel. We were driven straight to the beach if told that we had to be there before they picked us up at 1730. On the fantastic beach we were left to ourselves, No hotel, nothing. We lost 2 hours on the beach due to delay from Miami. Upon returning Miami we had to wait 1 hour before we got off the boat. Then it was 1 hour in line by passport control. All the delays and promises of hotels made this a terrible experience.
I recommend, business class it you can, as you are boaded and departed first. The ship is air conditioned and very comfortable for all classes! The ships staff was very friendly and polite. Patience with the custom people in the Bahamas is required...although they are pleasant, they move at their own speed. The island has prestine aqua colored clear water with white sandy beaches. A tram takes you from the ship to the Hilton's beach area that includes beach chairs. You can, if desired rent an umbrella, towels or water sports items. When you're ready a tram will take you to the Hilton hotel where you can swim in their pool, eat, drink, etc. A tram picks you up at a designated time and takes you back to the ship. GREAT TRIP!!! Highly recommend!
the trip very windy but the island was very beatifull. Unfortunately we didnt swim not too hot but the overall experience was great!!
We had a fantastic day at the Bahamas! And you can to but there are some things you should realize. By booking this day trip you are really getting transport to and from your hotel in Miami to the port and the ferry ride from the port to the bahamas. The ferry ride is around $30 USD so if you can easily get yourself to the port then no point doing this day trip. However as a tourist it was easier for us to pay for the day trip and not have to worry about getting to the port and back. It does not include whatever you want to do in the Bahamas. Nor do the tour operators actually get in the boat with you. Once you get to the boat you are in the hands of the ferry company (who are very good but just worth knowing that you are not taken care of all day but the day tour people) The boat arrives at the port on grand Bahama and there is no beach here. You can pay $15 and get transport to a public beach near by if you want to do it the cheap way. Or you can splash out on an all inclusive resort pass (around $70 per person) that will include use of the resort including food and drink and a bus there and back. I would recommend doing this. You buy the passes to the resort or for the bus on board the boat and they will tell you the pros and cons of each option here.
Amazing tour go in first class with enter in lucana non grand hotel vero beatiful and with lunch and drink in bar of beach
This was a very very disappointing excursion: The pick-up was at 5 am at Ocean Drive with an SUV without any business identification, and with a driver and a guide who spoke Arabic among themselves. I got in the car, but was seriously thinking about the fact that nobody knew where to look for me should things go seriously wrong. There were a number of serious problems throughout this cruise: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO AVOID THIS !!!!!
this trip was so good, they picked me up and dropped me off at my hotel in Miami Beach, the ferry trip was around 5 hours round trip. it was worth it, I loved it. when u get to Bahamas do not listen to the tour bus guy about to the access to the beach, he send you through a long hike, you better get through the hotel lobby. just look for the hotel entrance. which is right in front of the drop off, you stay in Bahamas around 4 hours. it all depends what you want to do. I pretty much stayed on the beach, bring your own towel for the beach chair. the drinks at the bar only take credit/debit card. the pool was not as blue as I expected to be, but who wants to be at pool if you have the blue beach there right? anyways for the experience of Bahamas. it was the best now that I know I can definitely spend more time there. have fun!
Do not make this trip. We booked The Bahamas day cruise and In Our voucher (under the "included" items was: day pass to Lucaya hotel"). When we got there we were told they did not have that option and we had to pay an extra 20USD to get in the hotel.
was terrible. no one to help you any part of the trip. no one to take you to hotel either, trip wasn't good.