Bimini Express-Ferry with Pick-up & Beach Day Pass
- Pick-up & drop-off from your Miami Beach hotel or central meeting point in Downtown Miami
- Round-trip ferry from Port Everglades to Bimini Island
- Guaranteed seat on ferry
- Leisure time on a tropical island
- All port fees and taxes
- Other water sports activities such as jet skis, snorkeling, etc
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note: Passports are mandatory for the Bahamas, your trip will not be guaranteed if you do not have a valid passport. You must provide the following at the time of booking: hotel location, all traveler names, nationalities, passport numbers, dates of birth and expiration date of passports
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Activities on Grand Bahama Island are not included
- All passengers must have a paid ticket regardless of age
- Certain citizens from non-EU & non-US/Canadian countries might require Bahamian visa, please check with your local Bahamian embassy or online at http://www.bahamas.gov.bs/wps/wcm/connect/bf838397-2677-410e-9987-87fa188e4966/Visa+Requirements+for+Visitors+Travelling+to+The+Bahamas1.pdf?MOD=AJPERES
- Longer than expected wait times at Bahamas & US Immigration entry points are possible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
I am completely disappointed at the lack of hospitality, communication, organization, and class this website and the local tour operators have demonstrated.
Not worth it!!! It was highly expensive. First I had to pay for the trip with the boat about 153 Euros. Then I had to pay again 65 for the trip to the beach with the pigs. You even dont get a free glas of water at the beach. The photo shown with the pigs is not the beach where we were taken. I would not recommend it.
Did our own thing when we got there worked out better
The boat VIP seats, snack and the Paradise cove experience was exiting and unique. The bad part was the duty free closed on Sunday, so I was not able to purchase the beach towel I wanted.
The boat ride was rough.
Took longer than expected, wasn't really organised at all. Where the bus stops, walk 10 mins to a free beach, otherwise you may be asked to pay
DOOON'T DOO IT. You only get to spend like a maximum of 2,5 to 3 hours at the Bahamas. That's not worth the money!!!!!
This tour was a waste of money. Very unorganized between the time you have to check-in, go thru customs officials, board the boat you waste a total of 3 hours of being in the Bahamas. If you can fly to the Bahamas on a day trip I recommend it. Otherwise you will actually only spend four to enjoy.
The Baleria cruise and accommodations themselves were fine, though departure from the boat once arriving and departing was excessive. Only there for a day cruise which is too short. Only about 4.5 hours on the island. Would recommend overnight stay for future travelers.
I was disappointed that once the bus arrived we were charged an additional 10/person that was not previously disclosed. Then once we arrived to the Bahamas there was another charge for a day pass that the hotel we were told this was our destination.