Big Bus Miami Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Beach Loop:
- Bayside Marketplace - Waterfront area between Bayside Marketplace and Bayfront Park
- 601 Biscayne Blvd - Bayside Marketplace
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science - Corner of Biscayne Blvd and NE 11th St.
- Ocean Drive - Washington Ave. Between 8th and 9th St.
- Washington Avenue - NE Corner of Washington Ave and 13th St.
- Española Way - Washington Ave. Between Espanola Way and 15th St.
- Lincoln Road - Lincoln Rd. Between Collins and Washington Ave.
- Soundscape Park - 1680 Washington Blvd.
- Collins Avenue - Corner of Collins Ave and 18th St.
- The Bass - 2199 Collins Ave. near corner of 22nd St.
- 2401 Collins Ave - The Riviera
- Hotel Riu Plaza Miami Beach
- Mosaic on Miami Beach Condominium Association
- 4333 Collins Ave - Fontainebleau Hotel
- Wynwood Art District - Wynwood Walls NW 2nd Ave at NW 25th St.
- Wynwood - Corner of NW 2nd Ave and NW 22nd LN.
- Miami Supercar Rooms - 2010 NW 1st Court
- Trinity Cathedral
- Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College - Biscayne Blvd at NE 3rd St.
- Biscayne Boulevard - Corner of Biscayne Blvd and NE 2nd St.
Bayside Marketplace / South Beach / Big Bus Tours / Lincoln Road / Miami Beach Boardwalk / Collins Avenue / Wynwood Walls / Miami Beach Botanical Garden / Port of Miami / Lummus Park Beach / Lummus Park Historic District / Bayfront Park
Operates: First Departure - 9:30 am at Bayfront Park. Last Departure - 5:00 pm from Bayfront Park.
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Downtown Loop:
- Bayfront Park Station - Waterfront area between Bayside Marketplace and Bayfront Park
- Bayside Marketplace
- Freedom Tower at Miami Dade College
- Brickell - Brickell Ave between SE 5th and SE 6th Streets
- Dominos park - Little Havana SW 15th Ave.
- East Flagler Street - corner of E Flagler and Biscayne Blvd.
- Bayside Marketplace - Bus Stop on Biscayne Blvd and NE 2nd St.
Bayside Marketplace / Little Havana / Bayfront Park
Operates: First Departure Time - 10:15 am, Last Departure Time 4:45 pm
Night Tour - Yellow Loop
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Night Tour - Yellow Loop:
- 1680 Washington Ave - Soundscape Park
- Bayfront Park Station - Waterfront area between Bayside Marketplace & Bayfront Park
Bayfront Park / Bayside Marketplace / Port of Miami / Holocaust Memorial / Miami Beach Botanical Garden / South Beach / Lincoln Road
Operates: 7:30 PM Departure Soundscape Park 8:00 PM Deparute Bayfront Park Night tour is not hop-on hop-off
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1.5-hour Biscayne Bay Boat Tour (if option selected)
- 1.5-hour Night Tour (if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Live commentary in English only. Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French and Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
My 83 old mother in lawwith knee problems and her 3 cousins had to wait 75 minutes on the street for pickup. They were told bus would be arriving in 5 Minutes and after it finally showed up the driver had no ear buds for tour , bus was jammed packed , basically they were miserable. They got off at one stop and caught next bus which she said was fine.
A wonderful way to get to grips with a big city in a short space of time. Well organised and great guides.
Wonderful tour guide. It was fun and we learned a lot.
City route gives you great history and getting off in Wynnwood for lunch was a highlight.