City Tour Miami PLUS (City Tour + Boat Tour)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MyTravels & Tours Corp., 9011 SW 142nd Ave, Miami, FL 33186-7863
Pick up in the hotel at 10:00 AM. City Tour Miami to visit the best places of the city and its most popular neighborhoods such as Miami Beach, the glamorous South Beach with the stunning architecture of the Art Deco District. We continue to Wynwood Walls in the Street Art District. We will enjoy the view of the towering skyscrapers of Miami Downtown. Visit to Bayside Marketplace where you can experience the amazing Boat Tour in Biscayne Bay to see famous Bayside areas like the Port of Miami and Millionaire’s Row where you’ll get a peek at the opulent lifestyle of celebrities and their mansions. Time for shopping, get some food, souvenirs, take pictures and relax in this super entertaining atmosphere. We continue to Coconut Grove and Coral Gables neighborhoods. Visit to Calle 8 in Little Havana neighborhood where we will taste a “Cafesito Cubano”. Return to the hotel. Drop off at the hotel after activities.
Duration: 8 hours
- Pick up in your Hotel at 10:00 AM with Round Trip Transportation
- Available Pick up Areas: Downtown / Miami Beach / Airport Area / Doral
- Places to visit: South Beach/ Wynwood/ Downtown/ Coconut Grove/ Coral Gables/ Little Havana/ Bayside
- Biscayne Bay Boat Tour Ticket
- Bottled Water / Cuban Coffee / WiFi on board
- It might take up to 30 minutes for Pick up
- Pick up in different Areas. Passengers must go to Bayside Marketplace for Pick up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
The guide for this tour was Jose Gutierrez Radovich. Jose was extremely knowledgeable about the Miami area and was able to answer any questions that the group had. Due to scheduling issues I had because of the potential threat of Hurricane Dorian, Jose was able accommodate changes that I needed. My wife and I have planned a trip to Miami in early January and I will definitely request Jose as our guide. Thanks, Jose!
We had a wonderful tour guide and learned a lot about the city. The trip to Wynn Wood was the best for me .
Our tour guide Jose was terrific on this all day tour. Even though it rained all day, Jose made sure we saw everything even when we didn't want to get out of the van. The tour itself was fantastic as we saw everything notable in Miami and Miami Beach. The boat ride was also wonderful and gave us another perspective of the area. I would recommend this tour to anyone who has limited time in the area or to anyone who wants an overview before heading out on their own on another day.