Hard Rock Cafe Miami
Back in 1971, Americans Isaac Tigrett and Peter Morton opened the first Hard Rock Cafe in London. Their landlord didn’t think they could pull it off, so he granted them a three-month lease.
How wrong that landlord was. Today, the franchise - which includes cafes, casinos and hotels - can be found in more than 63 countries. The franchise owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, and you can see it on display at its locations around the globe.
Enjoy a prix-fixe menu at the Hard Rock Cafe in Miami, Florida. Each meal comes with a dessert and your choice of tea, coffee or soda. See the Sample Menu below for entrée options.
• Main entrée: Choice of any Hard Rock signature burger, hickory smokehouse sandwich or Texan, entrée salad or sandwich from the menu*
• Choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
• Chef’s Dessert
Choice of main course, soft drink and dessert:
• Steak*, chicken or shrimp fajitas
• Grilled salmon
• Any Hard Rock signature burger or sandwich
• Smokehouse hickory chicken, ribs or duo platter
• Twisted Mac, chicken and cheese
Please note: menu items are subject to change without notice.
* Menu Restrictions apply
- Preferred seating
- One meal per person based on menu selected
- Beverage: choice of soft drink, coffee or tea
- All Taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional menu items outside the selected menu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lil Rocker menu (ages 0-10) is available for purchase direct from Hard Rock Cafe on the day
QUITE OLD RESTAURANT WITH NOT GOOD SERVICE AS OTHER LOCATIONS WORLDWIDE
Wouldn't recommend.....took 3 people before we found someone who knew about the voucher....once prepaid voucher was mentioned they didn't seem to want to know....didn't offer choice of desert as advertised...just gave us a bowl of ice cream...very disappointing experience...only bright light was Tanner who did his best to help