Little Havana Small-Group Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
Little Havana Adventure begins with Cuban Coffee and cuban pastelitos, to start off like a day in the life of a Cuban. We begin at the famous Guantanamera Cigar Shop at 1465 SW 8th Street to hear about the making of cigars while sipping on Cuban Coffee.
Then we are off to see how the natives live and do business, the real story behind the Cuban people, their exodus, their triumphs on fulfilling the American Dream. See the iconic landmarks from the Bay of Pigs to Domino Park. See the famous Tower Theater and then lets go to the oldest Speak easy and enjoy some salsa dancing. Ends with a great cuban curator and his story of resillence in saving the countries art.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
Outstanding guide! Really informative and fun.
Although our tour guide was friendly, he spoke very softly and didn't have the historical knowledge of the Cuban community. He did show us the highlights of Little Havana including the arts district, the Cuban cigar shops, and the monuments. Overall, it was a new experience and interesting to learn more about the Cuban community.