Miami Art Tour: Design District, Midtown and Wynwood
Meet at the restaurant first to embark with your guide, an expert curator in the arts, on a tour of Miami’s three prominent art districts: Midtown Miami, the Miami Design District and Wynwood (specifically the Wynwood Art District). These are all thriving hubs for rising artists, and house a variety of art galleries, museums and special exhibitions and installations.
You'll visit the Margulies Collection at the Warehouse, the Rubell Family Collection and the de la Cruz Collection Contemporary Art Space, where you'll spend time admiring an extensive art collection with your guide.
The Margulies Collection at the Warehouse is located in Wynwood. Housed in a large, newly converted warehouse, this collection features contemporary and vintage photography, video, sculpture and art installations. Also in Wynwood is the Rubell Family Collection, one of the world’s largest privately owned contemporary art collections. Featuring well-known and internationally established artists, the RFC actively showcases emerging artists working at the forefront of contemporary art. The de la Cruz Collection Contemporary Art Space in the Miami Design District features an array of modern and contemporary art, but it’s best known for providing art workshops, artist residencies and education in the visual arts.
During your shuttle ride from place to place, you’ll pass the trendy boutiques and urban-chic stores that give these areas their unique allure.
You’ll then visit the famous Wynwood Walls and the Wynwood Doors. These two adjacent outdoor exhibits feature giant canvases, murals, graffiti and street art created by some of the world’s most influential contemporary artists.
After your gallery visits, you’ll be treated to a gourmet 3-course meal at your choice of celebrity restaurant.
- Expert guide
- From Design District to Wynwood car service transportation
- Prix fixed 3-course lunch or dinner
- Tour gratuities (18%)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must advise restaurant of choice and any dietary restrictions in Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Amazing and funny tour!!
The experience was extremely personal , our curator Marco provided all the color, secret gallery's and insight we needed to understand the context behind what the art we were taking in, lunch was a great way to end the tour and just as nice! Highly Recommend!