The Grand Miami Helicopter Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Cswy, Miami, FL 33149-1032
Pass By: Intracoastal Waterway, Rua Professor Carlos de Carvalho 75 AP 41, Fort Lauderdale, FL 04531-080
Pass By: Oleta River State Park, 3400 NE 163rd St, North Miami, FL 33160-4460
Pass By: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Pass By: Haulover Beach Park, 10800 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour, FL 33154-1006
Pass By: Gulfstream Park, 901 S Federal Hwy, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009-7199
Pass By: Sun Life Stadium, 2269 NW 199th St, Miami Gardens, FL 33056-2600
Pass By: Historic Virginia Key Beach Park, 4020 Virginia Beach Dr, Miami, FL 33149-1000
Pass By: Bal Harbor Beach, Atlantic Way, Miami Beach, FL 33154
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Heliport fee, USD$25.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 200lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Passengers must arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time with Identification and heliport fee
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- There is no tour charge for children under the age of 2 with birth certificate or passport, but the $25.00 heliport fee applies, payable at check in
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative time or date.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
Extra $50 charge once you get there and you have to ride with strangers. The Pilot wast good and the tour too.
Aside from being charged an additional $15 port fee which wasn't mentioned and the attempts to sell me photographs afterwards (I will say the photos were good that they offered), the 30 minute Miami tour was much better than I expected. The tour was rewarding and didn't cut corners. Great value.
Wow A must do