Zoo Miami Best Value Package
The Zoo Miami Best Value Package makes it easy to explore Africa, Asia, the Amazon and Australia in a single day. The zoo has 340 developed acres with more than 3,000 animals and over 1,200 plants and trees which are planted in such a way as to mimic the animals’ natural habitats. Encounter lions, tigers, orangutans, elephants, gorillas, chimps, koalas, tree kangaroos, meerkats and more.
The package includes a day pass to the zoo’s monorail. Travel over 340 acres with a bird’s eye view of canopy and animals. The monorail is air-conditioned and handicap accessible, making sure you have a relaxing trip.
In addition to encountering the zoo’s animals, you will receive one animal feeding. Meet a giraffe face-to-face and watch its 18-inch tongue wrap around the food you’re holding. If mammals aren’t your thing, check out the exhibit Wings Down Under: A Parrot Feeding Adventure and let brightly-colored birds perch on your shoulders and nibble at the treats.
Other adventures at the zoo include:
- Meet the Zookeeper talks - ask questions about your favorite animals
- Wings of Asia Aviary, the largest Asian-themed aviary in the western hemisphere with hundreds of free-flying birds
- Amazon and Beyond - a rainforest of jaguars, anacondas, bats, venomous snakes (behind glass exhibits, of course), rare frogs, harpy eagles and a 48,000-gallon aquarium
- Florida: Mission Everglades! Come face-to-face with some of the incredible animals that call Florida home. You’ll be sure to see alligators, crocodiles, a bald eagle and river otters!
- Ride an “airboat” on the Lostman’s River! (additional fees apply)
- Playworld Playground is a great place for kids to burn off some of that excess energy. Half jungle, half water park, they can stay dry or wet.