Mykonos: Small-Group Sailing Yacht Cruise to Rhenia and Guided Tour of Delos
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rhenia Mykonos, Tourlos 846 00, Greece
Your sailing cruise experience starts when you're picked up from your hotel by complimentary transportation to reach the embarkation point. One of your cruise representatives will greet you and give you an overview of the cruise itinerary. A short ride will follow from the small dock in order to embark the sailing yacht anchored out in Agios Ioannis bay.
Meet your cruise representative and friendly crew at 8:45am at Agios Ioannis bay in Mykonos, and get a safety briefing before climbing aboard the yacht. If you like, help the skipper raise and trim the sails and get a lesson in steering as you make your way out into the bright blue Aegean, or you can simply soak up the sun on deck.
After about one hour of sailing, drop anchor in an unspoiled bay at the island of Rhenia for a swimming and snorkeling break off a golden sand beach. When you've had your fill of the water, enjoy a delicious light lunch right on board featuring Italian pasta with Greek Salad, fresh local fruits, and a selection of complimentary house wine and soft drinks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Archaeological Site of Delos, 846 00 Greece
After about two hours in Rhenia Island, choose from two different options to create your own ideal afternoon. Go ashore at Delos, the birthplace of the Apollo according to Greek mythology, for a licensed guided tour of the UNESCO-listed ruins of an ancient Greek trading and pilgrimage city (entrance fee not included). Explore the remnants of temples and marketplaces, see sacred artifacts in the museum, and hike up Mt. Kythnos for spectacular views of the island and surrounding sea. Or, take inspiration from Poseidon with another swimming stop at a beautiful Rhenia beach.
With either choice, climb back aboard the yacht in the late afternoon and start the return voyage to Mykonos, where the full-day tour concludes around 4:30pm
Your crew will help you disembark by a short tender ride to the small dock in front of the Church of Agios Ioannis where your complimentary transportation will be waiting for you. Say goodbye—in Greek style—with a farewell drink toast.
Duration: 2 hours
- Sailing yacht semi-private for 7 hours + crew
- Licensed English speaking Guide at the archaeological site of Delos (about 1h30min disposal)
- Light lunch cooked on board
- Complimentary white house wine, soft drinks, water and instant coffee/tea
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off shuttle transportation
- Complimentary snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Farewell drink
- Free Wifi
- All safety equipment
- Fuel charges
- Entrance fees at the archaeological site of Delos (12 euros per person payable by cash on site)
- A selection of extra beverages is available on board on additional charge
- Beach towels
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site of Delos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upon reservation passport details of each participant (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) are required for passenger list before embarkation date.
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
- It is highly recommended to schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short stay vacation planners, in order to have alternative available dates in case of cancellations due to the bad weather.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Number of guests may vary according to the yacht allocated and to the current weather conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Although we could not use to much sail on this day, My wife and I enjoyed this trip very much, On a boat, sun, good food, good company, good crew, swimming, a interesting tour made for a great day! The end of the trip, going back to port was more challenging due to high winds, and rough sea, but crew handled this well. Great job!
The four of us had a great day on the boat. The crew was awesome and lunch was delicious. We loved Delos.
Firstly, what a wonderful crew and amazing sailing yacht, we had a very wonderful time and we well taken care of, thank you and it’s a must recommended activity to take, to Mykonos.
This was a really fun day trip. My only complaint is that it might have been too long anchored off the island. But it’s understandable as they cook the entire meal on board and then clean up before you leave. The crew was great and the meal was very good.
trip was smooth, food was excellent, and service was great! everything was ran efficient and on time. We had several questions for them because we were coming from a cruise ship, and the had great communication with us! Would def do again!
Memorable and fun yacht trip! The Master/captain was competent and easy going, and his mate was extremely kind and professional. The tour of Delos was very interesting, compelling, and the guide was knowledgeable. I highly recommend this trip!
Loved the time allocated to swimming! It was a very hot day and the water was the perfect solution! The only thing is the tour of Delos was after all the swimming so when we got back from Delos, we really wanted to jump in the water again and there wasn't any opportunity for that. Maybe if we did Delos first and then went to Rhenia and swam, it would have been better? They had lots of cold water and everyone on the ship was very friendly and helpful!
The entire experience was amazing. You.must.do.this. Small group of 10 on our vessel. George and Kostas were fantastic sailors and so friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. Allessia was so friendly and kind(even and especially after we missed our original sailing date and had to reschedule(for a charge-still SO worth it) the beach at Rhenia is gorgeous and we were given snorkeling gear. The meal aboard the boat was incredible. So fresh and delicious and a home made recipe. Delos was HOT though so do cover your shoulders, wear sneakers for walking and a hat and sunscreen are a must. Our guide at Delis was equally fantastic. She is an archeologist and so passionate and knowledgeable and a great story teller. You HAVE to do this. Thank you again to all for an amazing experience!