The Last Supper Tour - Leonardo Da Vinci
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2, 20123 Milan Italy
The guide accompanies and explains the visitors inside the church
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Il Cenacolo, Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milan Italy
Our authorized guide will explain Leonardo's masterpiece
Duration: 15 minutes
- Entry/Admission - Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Entry/Admission - Il Cenacolo
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Tour guide was obsessive about people not being there ONE hour early. Could not get past that! Radio sound very poor and guide held it too close to mouth. Information was ok but she was too rattled to get to most of it.
We made a quick stop in Milan and were very glad to be able to squeeze this tour in. The museum only allows limited number of people to go in for 15 mins each. During this time, the tour operator gives you the fast history of the painting and museum. Our tour guide spoke good english and answered all questions. The last supper was sold out for two weeks when we went so definitely book in advance!
Fantastic! The Guide was very friendly and offered a great Knowledge- thank you for a wonderful visit
Our guide Ms. Serena Laura Rampogni was extremely pleasant, organized and punctual. Her knowledge about the history of church, the mural of The Last Supper was absolutely amazing. I would recommend Viator tour to my friends and family. I have joined other Viator tours in Rome 2016.