Walking guided tour within Minsk city
Duration: 3-4 hours. You can ask any questions to the guide during the excursion.
You can request English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian guide.
To find bigger group tour or other tour please check between variant we offer at Viator.
If you are looking for other tours with Minsk or nearest cities please check between tours and excursion we offer at Viator.
Minsk was first mentioned in the chronicles of the XIth century. Today, it is a dynamic city with expansive boulevards, modern and historical buildings, endless parks and well-developed infrastructure.During the excursion you will learn about the past and the present of the city which has a long, interesting and sometimes tragic history. You will pass along the main streets and avenues of the capital of our Republic and will see the most beautiful and valuable architectural monuments: churches and cathedrals ( St. Pater and St. Paul’s Cathedral St. Simeon and Elena Cathedral, All Sacred Church) historical Minsk centre – The Upper City, Trinity suburb and magnificent sport constructions of the Pobeditelei Avenue.
- Professional multilingual guide
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
I booked this tour to get a good look around the city of Minsk with a local guide who knows the city very well. My guide (Oleg) took me around the city to places of interest that I might like to see. I was not disappointed. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Minsk is a beautiful city and if you are wanting to have a look but are maybe a bit pushed for time then this would be well worth a go.