Tully River Full-Day White Water Rafting from Cairns including Lunch
- Rafting at Tully Gorge
- All rafting equipment (except shoes)
- Experienced river guides
- Hotel pickup and drop off (except from Tully)
- Riverside lunch
- Photos (available for purchase)
- Rafting shoes (available to hire)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 13-18 years require a parent or guardians counter signature on waiver form
- Please bring lace-up shoes (that WILL get wet), swim suit and towel (you will need to be wearing your swim suit at the time of pick up), a spare change of clothes and sunscreen
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- PLEASE NOTE: the Tully River will be CLOSED from 5th - 12th August inclusive and 18th - 30th October inclusive due to power station maintenance in 2019.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Superior rafting experience! Good tea/coffee and breakfast. Nice lunch. Friendly guide. Requires good amount of exercise during the activity. Make sure you understand the safety requirement and protect yourselves and others as I saw few peoples got hurt.
OMG this was one of the most fun things I've ever done! We decided to book this trip for our last day visiting Australia. Our river guide was, Marty. We were so lucky to have Marty as our river guide, because in our opinion, he was the most experienced AND entertaining : Rafting wasn't too hard, but still exciting. If you know how to follow directions, then you can definitely do this. The views of the surrounding greenery were amazing! It was worth the trip, and the photographer took great pictures of us that we got to show everyone!
Spent a lot of time on the river waiting for the other 8 boats. When we were moving it was fun. When we changed out of our wet clothes at the end of the day the girls go behind the bus and the men change in front of everyone on the side of the road. It was pouring rain and I'm standing in the mud with clean dry clothes in one hand and a towel in the other and no where to set the dry clothes. When I complained they said That's how we do it in Australia.
Well it was a work out but it was great the guide was awesome and I just would say be sure to bring sunblock. But the only negative thing is the BBQ didn't have many options.
Jeremery was knowledgeable and safe instructor ...and the funniest person known to mankind! Sweet AS! From Los Angeles! Mom and daughter team!
Amazing experience, felt safe, jeremey led our day.. Took the job seriously but made it enjoyable at the same time, even tho he got stuck with the US raft! Only negative ... Horseflies nipping at you all day (bring repellant)
We had a great time, good fun.
I will start will the little negatives first, when I booked this activity from viator the price did not include 30 levy per person nor did it mention any additional charges. I only came to know about it at a later date, although the additional cost itself was not a deal breaker but it is always nice to know the full cost. It probably is an issue with viator rather than the tour operator RagingThunder. This was our first river rafting experience and we thoroughly enjoyed it, missus is not an adventurous type of person so was apprehensive to start with but all the involved staff were really friendly and made sure we were safe at all times. Once we started there was no looking back and missus really enjoyed it. The food was good and the overall experience was fantastic. I have no hesitation in recommending this activity and operator.