Dogsled Adventure in Mont-Tremblant
You will meet your driver at the departure point and take a shuttle to the kennel (5-40 min drive depending on availability) where you will meet your guides and dogs.
As you prepare for your ride, your guides will give you a short safety briefing and some simple instructions on how to drive a team. Passengers and drivers can switch places during the excursion, but children will always be required to ride as passengers. Guides accompany you on all rides and will decide seating.
Then you are off, mushing through the forest or over valley trails with spectacular views. You will spend approximately 1 hour on the trails, stopping along the way or at the end for hot chocolate. When you get back to the kennel you will have the opportunity to spend some time with the dogs and if its the right time of the season, you can even pet the puppies.
Pass By: Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin Kandahar, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1E2 Canada
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities for guides (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years old
- Max participant weight is 240 lbs.
- No expectant mothers
- Participants must be properly dressed. See the "What to Wear" information on the Voucher.
- Some physical exertion is required. Occasionally drivers need to run along side the sled to help the dogs.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Our dogsledding excursion was great! All the guides were great. The dogs were awesome and the puppies were so cute! The mountain was beautiful.
I am the operator of this activity. We are new to Viator. I made a test reservation so we could learn the process a-z. Thanks!