About this activity
Start your day by meeting your guide at The Tremblant Activity Centre, located at the foot of the slopes on Tremblant resort. After signing the release form, your guide will walk you over to the 70 foot high, natural cliff face. You will be given your harness and helmet and get ready to climb! The lesson starts as our certified instructor teaches you about safety protocol and proper technique to get started up the cliff and how to belay fellow climbers. During the lesson which lasts 2-3 hours, you will get to climb the cliff several times, perfecting your technique as you go.Read more Show less
- All equipment and a certified guide.
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult. The adult does not have to participate in the activity, but must remain present during the entire activity. Please wear running or hiking shoes.
- Minimum 2 participants.
- Maximum 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Pregnant women may participate, but it is not recommended after 14 weeks, and the person should already be in good physical condition.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Similar activities in Mont-Tremblant Click to discover other experiences
Dogsled Adventure in Mont-Tremblant
Mont-Tremblant National Park Guided Tour
Mont-Tremblant Lake Cruise
Go Karting Academy
Tremblant Ice Climbing School
Hike the Laurentians summits
Mont-Tremblant Family Ice Fishing