The Best of Cinque Terre full-day from Montecatini Terme
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Il Gigante, Monterosso al Mare Italy
Visit of the most picturesque villages of the "Cinque Terre", protected by Unesco. Romantic round trip by bus, boat (weather permitting) and train to the Italian Riviera. Monterosso is the village where you will have more time to relax, explore and have lunch
Duration: 11 hours
- Expert tour leader
- Transport by air-conditioned bus or minivan
- Free visit of 3 of the 5 villages
- Travelers MUST be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Lunch (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Il Gigante
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
- People with walking difficulties, walking sticks or wheelchairs are NOT accepted
- The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit three of the five villages.
- On rare occasions the boat ride will stop operating due to bad weather or strong wind.
- The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure: bad weather, strikes etc.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
My husband and I took our free day from our group tour to spend the day visiting the Cinque Terre - and it was absolutely wonderful. We were picked up in the town we were staying in and had the best experience with 6 other people from different countries. Our guide, Valerie, was informative, funny, caring and so helpful to all of us. She is an incredible woman and made the day one of the best we had in Italy!! You should know that these "towns" are built into incredibly steep hills and you should be prepared for a lot of very strenuous walking. It is not for those who have mobility issues.