Mystic Luminescent Lagoon Night Cruise in Jamaica
- Nighttime boat cruise
- Rum beverage
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Falmouth
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Remember to bring a swimsuit and towel
- Please note: time spent at the lagoon is approximately 30 minutes
- Please Note: your must provide your hotel details to the local provider
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
It was a great experience. Something I had never seen before. I was sceptical about it at first but it was really nice.
Overpriced, late for pickup and drop off Was lighting out and people still were able to jump in the water
This is one of four places in the world that you can experience this phenomenon. Absolutely amazing! My friends purchased their photos and the quality was great. I wish the time in the water could be longer.
The lagoon was amazing! It was more than I could ever hope for. However our driver drove very recklessly and we were very concerned about our safety during our entire ride, both to the lagoon and back
I rang to confirm pick up time as requested and was told 5pm .we had a trip to Falmouth which is 10 minutes in the car from our hotel so realised that the lagoon was very close to us .so on the day I rang again to confirm be told it would be a 6:30 pm pick up .our driver arrived on time and we were at the lagoon for 6:45 the trip out into the lagoon was pleasent and the luminous water was visable on movement being made in the water by movement when people were swimming.we were back at the hotel for 8pm I didn't feel that the trip was worth the money and would not recommend it .
This is a must. It is amazing to see the water light up as you jump in! Don’t stay in the boat! The van was on time, friendly driver, fun organized tour. Bring a towel and change of clothes for drive back and cash to purchase photos. It is a magical night!