Dining experience at a Cesarina's home in Montepulciano with show cooking
• Attend a private show cooking before lunch or dinner: assist your Cesarina with the preparation of your meal and learn the secrets of the regional recipes (1 hour)
• Taste an authentic 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish and dessert and drinks included (2 hours).
• Enjoy a selection of red and white wines from regional cellars: our Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
• Drink a real Italian Espresso like Italians do
• Take the official Cesarine apron and shopping bag back home
- Local taxes
- Private show cooking
- Private 4-course dinner or 4-course lunch
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
- Hotel pickup and transfer with driver are available upon request at an extra charge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In order to ensure a memorable experience please specify any food allergies or intolerances during the booking process.
- Once the reservation is made, you will receive all the details about the Cesarina address.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This was by far our most unique experience in Italy! We enjoyed learning recipes and seeing the final steps to preparing the meal without spending hours of our day rolling pasta and measuring ingredients. Our Cesarina, Barbara, was the most kind and hospitable host. She welcomed us into her home, served the most amazing meal, and shared with us her life and culture in Montepulciano! If you’re looking for a more unique cooking experience during your time in Tuscany this is the class for you! Note - the location was not in walking distance of our stay so we did need to get a taxi to and from the home since we did not have a car.