1-Hour Monterey and Cannery Row Sea Car Tour
The 1-hour narrated tour directs you on a route past Monterey’s historical buildings, Fisherman’s Wharf, Cannery Row, and Lovers Point park and beach. Enjoy sweeping ocean vistas through the convertible’s open top, and soak up views of the harbor. You'll see sand dunes, cypress trees and marine life like seals and otters among many stops along the route.
Note: Price is based on per car.
- Rental of GPS-guided touring car
- Tank of gas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Collision Damage Waiver for $12.00 (covers up to $500 in damages)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drivers must be 21 years of age or older and must present a valid driver's license
- Minimum age is 4 years; children must be accompanied by an adult
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form
- Maximum weight is 400 lbs (180 kg) per car; each rider must be under 200 lbs (90 kg) or drive their own car
- Maximum passenger height is 6 feet 3 inches (190 cm)
- One member of each group must present a credit card and government-issued ID; this information will only be used in the case of damage or loss of property
A great way to drive the coast road - so easy to do and so much fun for the children - with awesome views thrown in ! Thanks to Andrew at Sea Cars who was super helpful.
If youre more than 120 pounds and over 40 forget it! The Sea cars are too small for older people, especially if they are heavy....the Sea car is made for slender, energetic people. The training to use it was practically nil.
Fun expereince. However as there was a water flooding issue in main town the car would not redirect us at all and meant we went off on our own with limited guidance. Not very personal or hands on the staff/guy
It was the best way to spend the only couple hours we had available in Monterrey. We were able to take a look around and make a couple stops. It was so fun!
After a lunch on the wharf, we did the two hour tour of the Monterrey coast and when we got back practically needed a shoe horn to get us out of that little car L O L, an interesting and fun experience though.