Sky Walk- Sky Tram & Sky Trek Zipline From Monteverde
Firstly, you star with Sky Walk, guided tour, which combines trails and suspension bridges with lengths of even 984 feet and heights above the canopy of Monteverde cloud forest.
The tour gives you the opportunity to enjoy the flora and fauna of the area, always joined by one of our specialized guides.
Later on, you enjoy
Sky Tram is a guided tour and you can have the opportunity of intermediate the ride with short stops to observe the cloud forest biodiversity, the Arenal, Tenorio, Miravalles and Orosi volcanoes, the Nicoya gulf, and the Guanacaste plain if the weather allows it.
The gondolas have been adapted even for people with some disability.
Then, Sky Trek system of zip lines ranging from mountain to mountain, which together have a distance of 2.5 miles of linear cable.
The tour gives you the opportunity to fly through a cable and have a unique experience of adventure and adrenaline at speeds up to 40 miles per hour with distances ranging up to 2500 feet and heights of 524 feet. In addition the tour offers 5 observation towers that exceed the
cloud forest treetops providing a panoramic view.
• Sky Adventures, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Santa Elena 60109 Costa Rica
- Tour Guide
- Transportation From Hotels in Monteverde
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 Travellers
- Not meals
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to bring: comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Great tour. Lots of interesting information and beautiful scenery. Recommended!
Thrilling experience - ziplining through the clouds was amazing. Be sure to take a jacket with you as it is much cooler at the higher altitude where you start the ziplining.