Beyond the Basilica Walking Tour in Montreal
Stroll through a segment of the interior, or underground, city, the largest indoor network on the planet to make your way to Chinatown for a quick snack. Then it's off to the Red Light District turned entertainment mecca, for a quick visit of an often missed district institution.
Up Saint-Laurent Boulevard, head into a street art gallery before hitting the streets to see about a dozen of the impressive works of art from Montréal's Mural Festival in the borough that is home to the highest concentration of artists in Canada.
End the day with a cup of locally roasted coffee at an independent made-in-Montréal café before receiving a list of recommendations for the remainder of your stay.
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Notre-Dame Basilica
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please be ready for that and to be wearing comfortable shoes.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 5 years
Marie, our tour guide, was excellent. She kept us interested with local stories as well as the history. She talked about the art, food, and options to explore on our own. Loved every minute.
Excellent tour. Perfect mix of historical and new. Made me want to return in the summer to experience some of the festivals the guide mentioned. Included food and coffee stops, which was great on a snowy December day.
excellent tour guide. Perfect in every way.
Fantastic tour-Danny is the best!