1.5 Hour Tour of Monument Valley's Valley Loop Drive
Next, you will be guided to the Totem Pole and Yei Bi Cheii monuments where you will be able to take photographs and hear the cultural stories behind each monument.
Lastly, we will travel to the North Window where you will have a chance to take pictures of the West and East Mittens, and also Merrick Butte at a different angle. Your tour guide will then slowly and safely transport you back to your departure point.
Our guides have been praised for being very descriptive in explaining their stories to our visiting friends. Our guides are local and friendly people who are First Aid and CPR certified. We do offer water for our friends but you are also encouraged to bring your own snacks and other necessities.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Transport by open-air Safari vehicle
- Entrance fee to the Monument Valley Tribal Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We do observe Daylight Savings TIme. We are on Mountain Standard Time (UT). Be advised that there is a one hour time difference between Arizona Time Zone and the Navajo Nation Time Zone (Mid-March to October).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pet friendly.
- GROUP TOURS ONLY. NON-PRIVATE TOURS. All tours depart from The View Hotel VIsitor's Lobby.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour went in the same area at the Monument Valley Guided Tour, but went to different places, and the information from the Navajo guide was different. This guide was constantly checking his watch and the 1.5 allotted hours was what we got. My wife forgot her phone in the tour vehicle, possibly because we felt rushed, but she was able to contact someone and he returned with the phone. Skip this and enjoy the Monument Valley Guided Tour. Ask for Duffy.
Andrea was a fantastic tour guide! Although we only had time for the 1.5 hour tour on this trip, she made the most of it for us! We loved it and would recommend this tour and tour company to all of our friends!
Steven was our guide. He was very informative and took the time to explain things further to my elderly father while my husband and I were looking at sites. Also went out of his way to find UA after we left souvenir on his jeep. Highly recommend Steven with dineh.
Spectacular scenery and very insightfull commentary, well worth going for a guided tour
Enjoyed the tour. Even though we could have driven and done the tour on our own signs marked the monuments it would have been rough on our rental van. Nice that our driver didn't have to drive and could enjoy the scenery. The only disappointment was that we were never given history as to where certain movies were filmed and which monuments were in what movie which is what I was hoping to learn. We learned more about the movie aspect at the museum and was looking forward to seeing it. However we did learn a lot about the Navaho culture and their history. Our guide was very nice and answered our questions.