Guided tour of the Moscow Kremlin
The Moscow Kremlin is a must-see attraction in Russia, a beautiful fortress in the heart of the city full of history and legends. Take this guided tour to visit the Kremlin and discover eight hundred years of Russian history in one place. You will also find there the largest cannon and church bell in the world.
It used to be a residence of Russian tsars and communist leaders and now it's a working place of the president of Russian Federation. Behind medieval walls you will discover the oldest square of Moscow and the amazing cathedrals where Russian rulers used to get married, crowned and buried.
On this Moscow Kremlin Tour you’ll visit the top important landmarks such as:
- The Senate Palace, the residence of the President of Russian Federation
- 15th century Uspensky Sobor (Assumption Cathedral), the main cathedral of Moscow
- Archangelsky Sobor (Archangel Cathedral), the shrine of Tsars
- Blagoveschensky Sobor (Cathedral of the Annunciation)
- Kolokolnya Ivana Velikogo (Ivan the Great Bell Tower)
- Tsar Kolokol (Tsar Bell) and Tsar Pushka (Tsar Cannon), two strangest landmarks in Moscow
- The Grand Kremlin Palace, the parade residence of the President of Russian Federation