Private Tour: Chiang Rai City Sightseeing
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Rong Khun, Lahaul-Spiti Pa O Don Chai Subdistrict, Chiang Rai 57000 Thailand
Wat Rong Khun is the creation of Thai artist Chalermchai Kositpipat, who designed, constructed, and opened it to visitors in 1997.[
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mae Fah Luang Art and Culture Park, 313 Moo 7 Baan Pa Ngiew Rop Wiang, Chiang Rai 57000 Thailand
Mae Fah Luang Art and Culture Park is a park featuring stunning landscaped gardens, museums & a traditional Lanna pavilion.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Oub Kham Museum, 81/1, Military Front Road Robwiang, Chiang Rai 57000 Thailand
The Oub Kham Museum exhibs Northern Thailand's tribal history with jewelry, costumes & sculptures.
Duration: 1 hour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Samlor ride
- Entry/Admission - Wat Rong Khun
- Entry/Admission - Mae Fah Luang Art and Culture Park
- Entry/Admission - Oub Kham Museum
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout this tour; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This tour was amazing!
This was a tour which almost ended up as a disaster! I misread the pickup hotel and thought it was Chiang Mai only to find upon confirmation when we arrived at our hotel it was Chiang Rai. Eventually it was worked out by your wonderful agent though we did pay $100 more than what we had already paid. So the driver picked us up (once again looking for another racial group) and drove the three hours to Chiang Rai plus giving us a private tour leaving some of the sightseeing decisions to us. All in all we had an enjoyable day!