Munich 4-Hour Beer Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Munich Central Station, 80335 Munich, Bavaria Germany
Your Munich Beer Tour starts in front of Starbucks Coffee inside München Hauptbahnhof (main train station), beside platform 11.
Stop At: Wirtshaus Rechthaler Hof, Arnulfstraße 10, 80335 München, Germany
Enjoy three samples of Munich’s finest beers in some of the city’s best beer gardens and beer halls. Surround yourself with new friends, some of the world’s best beers, bratwurst and other classic German cuisine. Come and find out why beer is one of the quintessential elements of Munich's Bavarian heritage, and learn how it plays a significant role in history. Your tour includes three free sample beers (0.3L per sample). Additional drinks and food are can be purchased separately.
Duration: 4 hours
- 3 samples of Munich's finest beers (0.3L) and a Prezl
- Local guide
- A pretzel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional drinks and food
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children between 4 and 17 years can participate in the tour without drinking alcohol. This price includes 2 soft drinks and a pretzel.
- Children up to 3 years old are welcome on this tour for free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The independent guides who employ us to market their tours have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 4 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Excellent value for money. Kieran was the best guide I've ever had. Fun, Great Beer, informative we had a great night.
We had a great time on this tour and were introduced to some of the perhaps, lesser known pubs. Our guide was enthusiastic and right amount of informative, all while making sure we drank some excellent beer. Prost!!!!
Our flight was delayed, and they were kind and willing to work with us. They told us the location of the second stop so we could meet the group there. Our guide was very young and had average knowledge of the city and history however, it was worth the price nonetheless to get prime access to the often crowded gardens. It gave us a great overview of which gardens we'd like to spend more time in. We made friends that we got together with later in our trip and still keep in touch. Overall, it was definitely worth it!
If you don't know anything about beer, then do this tour. Otherwise, if you do and want some historic information to Munich then I'd recommend this tour. It's more of a social event then learning about beer.
it was a nice way to spend an evening walking around Munich in the evening. Would have liked to see more trivia as part of the tour.