Munnar Tea Factory Visit
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lockhart Tea Museum
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Photography is prohibited in the factory.
- Food, drinks, gum and glass containers are not allowed in the factory.
- Foot cover are required in the factory. ( collect from staring point )
- Smoking not allowed.
- Tour participants must allow the tour guide to lead at all times.
- Prohibited items policy includes items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive to our guests or employees. Examples of prohibited items include but are not limited to: alcoholic beverages or any illegal substance under Indian law, weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons (including toy guns such as squirt guns, nerf guns, etc.) Drones, remote control devices, skateboards, scooters, inline skates and shoes with built-in wheels.
- Outside food is not permitted in our tour center or café. You may utilize our outside tables or purchase food from the café.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Similar activities in Munnar Click to discover other experiences