Full Day Wadi Bani and Snake Gorge Private Tour by 4x4
About this activity
Wadi Bani Awf is known as one of the most fantastic tourist locations surrounding Muscat. The wadi is located about one and a half hours away from Muscat, some 43 km after Nakhl.Wadi Bani Awf is by far the most diverse and challenging Wadi. Every bend is more lush and beautiful than the next, allowing for several photogenic sceneries. Jumps into the soothing, crystal pools range from two to six meters into deep Arabian waters. Caverns add fun, mystery and extra challenges to the trek. Wadi Bani Awf also leads to the famous Snake Gorge. The name “Snake Gorge” refers to the serpentine effect created by the mountains snaking throughout the wadi. Snake Gorge is cut into the mountains and offers a fantastic 6 hour trip past waterfalls, through rocks pools and over boulders. The hike will have you jumping into pools of water and swimming in caves under the rocky mountains. Although it is a somewhat challenging hike, it is a highly inspiring one where you will be able to feel one with nature and feast your eyes on truly breathtaking sceneries. Lunch will consist of a peaceful picnic among the trees, so you can re-energize as you continue your discovery tour.Read more Show less
- Transportation in deluxe vehicle and 4x4
- Driver guiding in English
- Lunch with soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Snake Gorge
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 08:30am.
- DURATION : Approximately 9 hours
- CANCELLATION: Cancel free of charge Up-to 72 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- LANGUAGES: Tour is operated with Private guide in ENGLISH.