Muscat by Night with Local Dinner from Muscat
About this activity
Pick up from your Hotel .The tour will start from Shatti Al-Qurum (next to Intercontinental Hotel), this tour is a short version of the city tour with a night perspective. We will start the tour passing by the Royal Opera ,a massive monument ordered by the SULTAN himself as a music lover .We will then make a photo stop at the illuminated Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque . Afterwards , we head towards the Old Muscat and its Corniche. We will admire the city's attractive harbor area. Then go to the Muttrah Souq to discover a mix of the old and new along with a myriad sights, sounds and fragrances from everyday life. Do a little souvenir shopping and continue to visit & drive to most prominent landmark in Muscat to the Sultan’s Palace (Al Alam Palace) to take a photo of the gates and colonnaded approach by night . Flanked by the 16th-century Portuguese forts of Jalali and Mirani, the palace is today largely used for ceremonial purposes. The lightings are just amazing. We will then head back to our start point passing the famous AL BUSTAN hotel , Wadi Al Kabir popular area , RUWI downtown to end up in our final destination to savor a great OMANI fish grilled to perfection surrounded by the locals & then transfer back to your hotel.Read more Show less
- TOUR INCLUDES: Transportation, audio guiding, Dinner & soft drinks
- PICK UP TIME: 15 - 30 minutes before departure time.
- PICK UP PLACE: Your Hotel in Muscat
- DROP OFF PLACE: Your Hotel in Muscat
- Alcoholic beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 18:00 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 3 hours.
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 y
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- LANGUAGES: Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, ENGLISH.
- Supplement: $15 supplement per person for hotels pickup after Airport
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Similar activities in Muscat Click to discover other experiences