Discover the South and Wadi Shab from Muscat
- Transportation round trip
- Audio guiding in multilingual
- Bimah Sinkhole Experience
- Lunch with soft drinks in Wadi Shab
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Shab
- Entry/Admission - Bimmah Sinkhole
- Alcoholic beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs
- DURATION : Approximately 9 hours.
- CHILDREN POLICY: Discount 30% up to 11.99 y
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- LANGUAGES: Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN, ENGLISH.
- Supplement for Pickup: $15 if your Hotel is after the Airport.
The trip to Wadi Shab was fantastic - definitely worthwhile - our tour guide whilst very polite and friendly didn't speak English very well and there seemed to be some confusion on where we were going on the tour.
The concept for this tour is fine and the natural sites are beautiful. However, the guide was disorganized, unprofessional and had bad hygiene, too. I wouldn't call him a guide, he was just a driver, and he had little to no information to share about each of the sights. Some information he did share, I discovered later, was inaccurate. There was a lot of time spent at sites that were of no interest that weren't included in the tour itinerary description. From time to time, the driver disappeared and I ended up wasting time waiting for him or looking for him. As a result, there was no time for swimming. Wadi Shab, the highlight of the tour, was cut so short so that I couldn't finish the hike or swim. Additionally, we ended up at Wadi Shab practically at solar noon and it was incredibly hot and crowded. On the way back to Muscat, he also almost fell asleep at the wheel! Especially given the price, this was a serious rip-off.