3-Hour Nanjing Authentic Local Food Tour by Public Transportation
Upon arrival, you will see many local vendors and shops in the area. Follow your guide's steps and look for the tasty local food you like to try out, such as noodles, dumplings, tofu soup, and so many items. You also can enjoy some shopping along the way. Then, continue your tour to Laomendong. Your guide will share with you some interesting local histories and the nowadays life of Nanjing people.
After your tour is finished, your guide will send you back to your hotel in Nanjing.
- Private guide
- Nanjing City Hotels pick up and drop off by public transportation
- Food tour (up to 15 items)
- Entry/Admission - Confucian Temple Area (Fuzi Miao)
- Entry/Admission - Confucius Temple Market
- Entry/Admission - Laomendong
- Personal expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking if choose dinner option
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The tour was fantastic and my tour guide George was knowledgeable, personable and accommodating towards my nut allergy and knee issues. The tour is as the description states but flexibility is allowed - I met George in the lobby and went there with a driver rather than with public transportation. There was loads of delicious food and I was completely full afterwards; it was great. Would recommend this tour!