All-Inclusive Nanjing Purple Mountain Scenic Area Private Day Tour
Typically, Start the tour by visiting the Mausoleum of Dr. Sun Yat-Sen (father of modern China), a must visit place in Nanjing. Hike to the top of the purple mountain, learn about the China's history in 20th century, appreciate the elegant design of the mausoleum, have a panoramic view of the city, and close up look of mausoleum itself.
Next, visit Meiling Palace, the former residence of Chiang Kai-shek and the first lady Soong Mei-ling. After lunch, continue your tour to Ming Xiaoling Mausoleum and Linggu Temple
After your tour is finished, your guide will send you back to your hotel in Nanjing, or see you off at Nanjing Railway Station.
- Private guide
- Private air-conditioned comfortable car
- Nanjing Hotel/Railway Station pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Linggu Si
- Entry/Admission - Sun Yatsen Mausoleum (Zhongshan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - Purple Mountain (Zijin Shan)
- Entry/Admission - Xiaoling Tomb of Ming Dynasty
- Entry/Admission - Meiling Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The tour was fantastic and my tour guide George was knowledgeable, personable and accommodating towards my nut allergy and knee issues. The tour is as the description states but flexibility is allowed - I was able to stop and take pictures as much as I wanted when I wanted to - 8 hours gives you plenty time to do this. I was able to take plenty of breaks to rest when my knee got too sore which was good - there are a lot of stairs to climb! I was able to take George had a lot of interesting historical information to share and was able to ask any questions I had. The places we visited were beautiful, and the restaurant we had lunch in was absolutely lovely. Would recommend this tour!