Nanjing Private Tour: Qixia Temple, Australopithecus Cave, Tangshan Hot Spring
After your morning tour, take a lunch break in a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, continue your tour to Australopithecus Cave (about 40 minutes driving distance from Nanjing city). Upon arrival, spend around 20-minute in the cave, where you will see some cavemen skulls.
Afterwards, enjoy the famous Tangshan Mountain hot spring (90-minute). Your entrance includes access to the indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, and steam rooms, so you can spend time soaking in the mineral-rich pools or relaxing in the lounge area.
When your tour is finished, your guide will send you back to your hotel in Nanjing, or see you off at Nanjing Railway Station.
- Private guide
- Private air-conditioned comfortable car
- Nanjing Hotel/Railway Station pick up and drop off
- 90-minute Tangshan Hot Spring fee
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Australopithecus Cave
- Personal expense
- Swimming wear
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please bring your own swimming wear
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The tour was fantastic and my tour guide George was knowledgeable, personable and accommodating towards my nut allergy and knee issues. The tour is as the description states but flexibility is allowed - the choice of meeting up at 9am or 9.30am was given, and we were able to take frequent pauses for photos and rest for my knee. Qixia Temple was so pretty and the Australopithecus Cave was so fascinating. The hot springs was lovely and relaxing, with lots of pools to choose from. Your tour guide does not join you in the hot springs and the staff do not speak English, but they still make the effort to be helpful and I was successfully able to communication through gesticulation and google translate. Would recommend this tour!