Napa Valley Wine Trolley Tour with Lunch
Visit four family-owned Napa Valley wineries for private wine-tasting sessions. Your hosts will explain the different varietals you taste and give you a background on the wineries (wine-tasting fees are not included; fees range between USD$20 and 35).
Stop for lunch catered by French-country bistro The Girl & the Fig. Enjoy gourmet sandwiches, side salads, and desserts. All served family style!
You’ll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities throughout your tour, and your guide will be happy to take a photo of your group so you can document your memorable day in wine country. At the end of the day, you’ll be taken back to Oxbow Market – there are plenty of delicious dining options here if you’d like to have dinner after your tour.
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Napa Valley Wine Trolley
- Pick-up from San Francisco is NOT included
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Wine-tasting fees at each winery (USD$20 to $35 at each winery)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Jackets and rain protection are recommended in the winter months
- Minimum age is 21 years
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages is allowed while riding the trolley
- You MUST advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Napa Valley Wine Trolley operates “Rain or Shine” year-round. However, if there is a chance of rain, high winds, or unforeseen mechanical problems, we may have to substitute the trolley for a mini-bus. Napa Valley Wine Trolley reserved the right to substitute or change wineries at any time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Your pick up is at Oxbow Market and the Trolley Departs at 10:15 do not be late.
- Most travelers can participate
- Foreign language guides offered with notice: Spanish, French and Mandarin. Please contact the supplier directly after booking
Thank you to Leif for making our wine tasting trip on the Jolly Trolley such a fun and informative day out. Well organised and excellent value for money. We were also blessed with the weather and a very interesting and hilarious group to share our day. with.
We had a ball on the tour. Great driver, delicious lunch, winery and wine selections and we were with a fun and interesting group of people from all over the country and even the world.
Leaf was awesome. Really informative but kept it fun the whole time ! Definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to enjoy the wineries with the hassle of driving or Uber.
The only down side was the trolley broke down the day before, and we were transported in a small bus perfect for our group of 16. The whole experience was awesome. Our guide, Jay was very knowledgeable about the area, the valley, how the first settlers came in, started to grow the grapes and make their wine. He brought us right up to the present time and what a lucrative business owning a winery can be. We visited 4 wineries, each one different from the other, and enjoyed tastings and history. We had a lovely lunch at our third stop along with some wine. A nice day. It was a lovely day. A friend has already asked for information for a planned trip to northern California.
Wonderful, smooth and fun experience! Thanks also to the best driver, Paul!!!
this was our first time to Napa, and we enjoyed it very much. The wine trolley was a good way to see the various wineries and try their tasting rooms. The trolley stopped at 4 wineries and it also included lunch at a nice restaurant. it was a full day of fun.