Ziplining Adventure in Sonoma
Step off the truck that brings you to the top of the mountain and take in the breathtaking view of hundreds of acres of redwood trees unobstructed by buildings. Then get ready to soar to new heights by ziplining from seven different platforms. You’ll also make your way up a majestic spiral staircase in the trees and across two sky bridges.
Ease your nerves at the first platform, Victory Circle, as you get your first glance of the canopy. Work up confidence on the next few ziplines, because you’ll be zooming 200 feet (61 meters) above a craggy ravine. Your guides won’t rush you, so don’t forget to breathe in and admire the panoramic views of the awe-inspiring forest.
By the time you reach the seventh platform, it will be time to mix things up with a little workout. Hoof it up a tall spiral staircase built around a tree to the next adventure: a long, swaying sky bridge high above the fern-lined ground. Take your time as you move past the towering trees and as red-tailed hawks and other indigenous birds cruise by.
After another sky bridge and one more zipline, you’ll safely rappel to the forest floor. It’s a short leisurely stroll back to the welcome center, where you can swap stories with your fellow zipliners.
If your interested in a night flight, choose the 9pm option and experience the same course after the sun sets. Along with the thrill of zipping quietly through the night time forest, you'll have time to take in the view of the night sky from our tree top platforms. Our trees are illuminated and our guides will point out the constellations and other topics of interest. This is a really fun and unique way to spend your evening.
Please note: Each participant must be 10 years of age or older and 70 pounds (31 kg) or above, but below 250 pounds (114 kg). You must be able to follow your guide’s simple directions, climb a 30 foot (9 meter) spiral staircase and be willing to rappel down at the end of the tour, with your guide’s help, of course. Even though ziplining doesn’t take much physical effort, we encourage you to consider your comfort level with heights and the number of ziplines on the tour. People with a serious fear of heights should not participate.
Wear comfortable clothes. Closed-toed shoes that secure to your foot (such as tennis shoes) or hiking boots are great year-round. Long hair should be pulled back in a ponytail, and make sure you secure your glasses with a strap.
- Zipline tour with professional guide
- All equipment including harness, helmet and gloves
- Shuttle transfer from meeting point to the zipline site
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A GoPro Helmet Cam is available to rent - you get to keep the SD card
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please provide your contact information (i.e. cell phone and email) in the Special Requirements box at time of booking in case of traffic or weather update
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Each participant must be between 70lbs (31kg) and 250lbs (113kg)
- Please be ready at least 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Helmet cameras are available for rent
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended; please no skirts or dresses (preferably closed-toe shoes that are strapped at the ankle)
- Please note: Even though ziplining doesn’t take much physical effort, consider your comfort level with heights — people with a serious fear of heights should not participate
- Guests who have consumed alcohol or used illegal/legal drugs prior to the tour will not be allowed to participate
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund; please provide your contact information (email and cell phone number) so the appropriate arrangements can be made
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This was so much fun! Our 2 guides Ed and Isaac were very knowledgeable and experienced. We were fortunate enough to have a small group only 4 people. The zips are amazing! I highly recommend this.
This is an adventure sure to be enjoyed even though at first it gives you pause while you do a short sanity check. The guides were very well prepared and totally professional as well as fun to hang out with for the two and a half hours we were zipping from tree to tree. I took two friends with me and we did have a wonderful experience. I'm not saying it wasn't a little nail biting at times for some but well worth it. The scenery here is fantastic. I would take the option to record video of your adventure with the GoPro video camera that is offered on site.
We had an amazing time from start to finish. All the employee's were professional and actually had a sense of humor, they really made us feel relaxed and comfortable as well. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Excellent tour, excellent tour guides, very capable
This was outstanding! We changed our course to the challenger and we loved it, our guides were great!!!
The guides are very professional and safety conscience. My grandson wants to go back for the Challenger. Bryan and Nick were awesome and kept our safety priority.