90 Minutes Naples Segway Tour
Glide past the breathless waterfront, with the Vesuvius and dell'Ovo Castle in the background. Enjoy a short slalom between the trees and the fountains of the Villa Comunale, then zip up the lively Chiaia Street, with its shops and bars and admire some of the most beautiful buildings of the Neapolitan aristocracy (in Toledo Street). After crossing the City Hall Square, arrive at the spectacular Maschio Angioino Castle and listen the legend of queen Joan. Hop off along the way to snap photos of Plebiscito Square and enyoy the view of the see and the islands of the gulf.
- Segway training
- Tour Leader
- Audio guide
- Sfogliatella pastry
- Waterproof gear is provided in the event of rain
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Everything not indicated as included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Riders must be over 100 pounds (46 Kilos) and less than 250 pounds (113 Kilos). All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- People can ride a Ninebot from ages of 16 to approx 70. For participants from 16 to 18 years of age we require a waiver to be signed by a legal guardian.
- You are not allowed to ride a Ninebot if you are pregnant
- People can’t ride a Ninebot under the influence of alcohol or any other additive drug
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Ninebot without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- You must be physically self-sufficient.
- We recommend you to bring a form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
After spending four nights in Sorrento, we had an extra day in Naples to explore before heading back to California. While we didn't have a lot of time before our flight the next morning, we were hoping to see as much of the city as we could. The 90 min Naples Segway tour was perfect as it highlighted many historic landmarks in Naples. Starting from Castel dell'Ovo we navigated our way through Chiaia Street, Toledo Street, Maschio Angioino Castle and Plebiscito Square. We even made a Sfogliatella stop along the way at a well known pastry shop and tried the crunchy and baked versions preferred the crunchy version. Our guide, Elena, was friendly, knowledgable, and super helpful. Not only did she take great pictures for us including a boomerang throughout the tour, she also provided a few restaurant recommendations as well. I would highly recommend this tour during your next trip to Naples!