Full-Day Capri and Blue Grotto Tour from Rome
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Grotto, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue Grotto is one of the most famous attractions on the island of Capri. To reach it you need a rowing boat guided strictly by authorized boatmen. The cave is accessed by lying on the bottom of the boat as the entrance is only one meter high. The interior offers a breathtaking show with its colors that enchant the sight.
Pass By: Monte Solaro, Via Caposcuro, 80007 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Monte Solaro is the highest point on the island (589 meters above sea level) from which you can witness the most beautiful view of Capri. From here you can see the whole island, the Gulf of Naples, the Sorrento Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Faraglioni are the symbol of Capri Island. These are three rock peaks that emerge from the water, not far from the coast, and have an average height of 100 meters. The central Faraglione is characterized by the opening of an arch.
Pass By: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Augustus' Gardens are a series of flowered terraces overlooking, on one side, the Faraglioni and, on the other, the Bay of Marina Piccola and the famous Via Krupp.
From here it is possible to portray the Faraglioni throughout their show.
- Round-trip shared jetfoil
- Transport by private convertible car or minibus
- Professional English speaking guide
- Round-trip transfer train station-port-train station
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Blue Grotto admission tickets
- Shared boat ride tour all around the island ( If the Blue Grotto is closed)
- Augustus Gardens admission tickets
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Train tickets from Rome to Naples and back
- Chairlift admission tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We had an outstanding day in Capri and were able to do everything we wanted to do and beyond thanks to our guide's insider information and knowledge. Michael/Michele was fantastic. He maneuvered his way around the island like a pro and ensured we saw and experienced everything. The Blue Grotto was stunning and on our bucket list for a while. We also enjoyed the view from the top and took the boat ride around the island. We had time to enjoy some lunch at a restaurant he recommended. Everything was perfect right from the moment we got off the train and saw our name on a sign at the end of the rail line, just as expected. Thank you.