Half-Day Trip to Mt. Vesuvius from Naples
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Painted over the centuries by various artists, Mt. Vesuvius id the natural landmark of the Bay of Naples. Tragically known as the destroyer of the cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, this volcano is a “must-see” sightseeing place for each tourist.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Volcanologist guide at the summit of Vesuvius
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Mt Vesuvius entrance fees (€ 10 per person. Your guide will collect the fees to secure your skip the line tickets)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
- Your tour operator will collect the Mt. Vesuvius entrance fee on board the bus in order to secure your skip the line tickets from the ticket office "guide's counter"
OUTSTANDING!!! The tour staff was excellent and the tour was everything that we thought it would be and more ... much more. The trek to the top was a bit steep, but the path is well maintained - wear a sturdy pair of shoes and bring a container of water. The view into the crater was spectacular. And, from the top of Mt. Vesuvius is breathtaking with views of the Bay of Naples. A great tour experience :-)
Wonderful experience, climbing the path up to the lip of the crater of Mt. Vesuvius on our small group excursion from Naples cruise ship port. Our mini bus took us to the highest vehicle-accessible point which reduced the long hike which other were doing. The views of the Bay of Naples, Isle of Capri and Amalfi coastline were magnificent. A great trip.
Absolutely beautiful hike. Fascinating. Wear the proper shoes as the path is soft. Stop and catch your breath on the way up, but you will make it within 30 minutes