Naples Bike Tour
Then, ride along the stately Piazza del Plebiscito and the Royal Palace, the commercial and bustling street Via Toledo, Piazza Carità and Piazza del Gesù. Discover the ancient Greek hearth of Naples, with its Decumani, the main parallel roads of the Greek city Neapolis, crossing dozens of “vicoli”, the narrow tiny streets of the historical city center.
Next, head to the lower Decumano heading up to the central (called “Maggiore”), Via dei Tribunali and Anticaglia.
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Car parking
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please contact local supplier post-booking to set departure time and location
- A cellular phone number, country code included, must be provided at the moment of the booking to be contacted on the field
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Thankfully, Tito knew how to stop traffic and get us across busy streets safely! While there is an excellent bicycle lane along with Bay of Naples, the city streets were crowded. Didn't kill anybody, didn't kill ourselves, had fun!
Our tour, led by Achille, was the perfect way to see Naples! Achille was completely accommodating for speed and bike riding experience throughout and led the tour thoughtfully. We stopped at a number of places that we would not have been able to explore by ourselves solely on foot, and we stopped for an amazing gelato and street artist performance at Achille's recommendation. After the tour, Achille joined our group for lunch at an amazing trattoria he recommended with a real local feel and incredible food. Thanks so much, Achille - you helped us greatly enjoy Naples, and we hope to see you again soon!!
This tour was AMAZING!Met our tour guide Claudio who explained the roads to us in Naples and suggested staying to the right. I was really nervous about cycling in another country but Claudio made us feel safe and comfortable went above and beyond during our tour never thought I'd enjoy it this much!
Thank you Claudio for a wonderful experience, one of the best ways to get around Napels and see the magic this city has to offer.
Andrea was a great guide, very friendly and interactive, very impressed at how fluent he was in English as he had to describe some very difficult historical terms that I would not have been able to say in Italian! Very good value for money and perfect if you like cycling!