Naples Seaside Bike Tour
A light, steady climb takes us on Posillipo hill, a panoramic oasis so close and yet far from the city, dear to poets and nobles, with its villas overlooking the sea, the bold road that bypasses caves and gullies and crosses with the winding down that lead the former agricultural villages of the hill, to the green sea sailed by the fishing boats.
As final reward of our pedalling, we reach the Virgilian Park, which dominates the top of the hill, a very popular place among the Neapolitans for its green and especially the superb view of the Bay of Naples with Vesuvius and the islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida.
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Port pickup and drop-off: for cruise travellers this bike tour will start just 50 meters from your ship!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Grazia hosted our bike and was extremely friendly and knowledgable. She was considerate through and made sure that the route wasn't too strenuous and safe. Highly recommend the tour as it gives you a much better appreciation of the whole area rather than just the city centre. Thanks Grazia