Naples Segway Grand City Tour
Out in the fresh air on a Segway tour, you'll experience it all, whizzing around top attractions and covering three time as much ground as you would on foot. Learn to operate your easy-to-use self-balancing Segway, then follow your tour leader on a scenic tour around the historical center of Naples and discover why it has become a world heritage site by the UNESCO.
Zip up the lively Chiaia Street with its shops and bars and admire some of the most beautiful buildings of the Neapolitan aristocracy (in Toledo Street). Glide past Naples landmarks like "Spaccanapoli" Street, the Gesù Nuovo, the Monumental Complex of Santa Chiara, the San Carlo theatre and the Maschio Angioino Castle. Hop off along the way to snap photos of Plebiscito Square, Dell'Ovo Castle and the breathless waterfront, with the Vesuvius in the background.
- Ninebot training
- Tour Leader
- Audio guide
- Sfogliatella pastry
- Waterproof gear is provided in the event of rain
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Everything not indicated as included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Riders must be over 100 pounds (46 Kilos) and less than 250 pounds (113 Kilos). All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- People can ride a Ninebot from ages of 16 to approx 70. For participants from 16 to 18 years of age we require a waiver to be signed by a legal guardian.
- You are not allowed to ride a Ninebot if you are pregnant
- People can’t ride a Ninebot under the influence of alcohol or any other additive drug
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Ninebot without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail.
- You must be physically self-sufficient.
- We recommend you to bring a form of ID (Passport or Driving Licence)
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
I confess having witnessed the chaos that is driving around Naples, I was a little apprehensive about taking to the streets on a Segway. I needn't have been. Our guide I'm embarrassed I cannot recall her name was excellent and made it a highlight of our stay in Naples. The tour is a generous 3 hours and included a sample of a local pastry Naples 3 P's Pasta, Pizza and Pastries - none great for your waistline plus some free time to wander in a couple of the locations visited. We had done a Segway tour before but don't be put off if you haven't, training is provided and its no harder than riding a bike. A great way to see the sights, then come back later for a more in depth look at those that most interested. I completely recommend this tour !