Small-Group Positano and Amalfi Boat Tour from Naples
• Departure to Amalfi, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”, the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, Ieranto bay and other interesting attractions along the coast.
• Sailing along the Amalfi Coast. Along the way you will admire: the Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, Fiordo di Furore.
• There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
• Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic and stop from 1 to 2 hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi Coast.
• Departure from Positano to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
• Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point Star Hotel Terminus.
- Transfer to/from Naples
- Professional skipper English speaking
- Dry snacks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Equipment for snorkeling.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
*Please note this tour does not go to Capri as some other reviewers stated. That is a separate tour. We wanted for our family to have the opportunity to see the Amalfi coast while we were in Naples. We boarded a modern Mercedes bus from our meeting point in Naples and rode to Sorrento. Once we arrived in Sorrento, guides walked us to their office to sign in and then we waited for our group number to be called. Our guide escorted our small group to the boat dock, where we boarded Tony's sleek wooden boat. Donatella was our tour guide. She was very informative, friendly, and attentive during our trip. We drove by some key sites and then our first stop was in Amalfi. We had about an hour there, which was just enough time to grab a bite to eat and then walk to the top of the church steps. From Amalfi, we rode the boat to Positano. While in Positano, we had an hour and a half where we wandered the town to view the sites and accomplished some power shopping. Once we all were back on board the boat, they found a spot to stop and drop anchor. Everyone had the opportunity to swim and/or snorkel for about 30 minutes before we finished our trip home. My only complaint was there wasn't a hose or any way to rinse off after swimming. Also, once we returned to Sorrento, they did not have clean and accessible shower facilities or changing rooms. So, we did not have the chance to change and feel clean before our long drive back to Naples.
We had a great time and our guide Francisco was amazing! We stopped and had the opportunity to swim and snorkle in 2 different locations.
I had an amazing time on this tour. You definitly get your money's worth. I went alone but had a very very nice group of people to talk to and get to know. I enjoyed the captain and the amazingly cute tour guide. We were out on the boat for the beginning of the sunset and swam in front of beautiful Positano. FYI bring a towel and LOTS of sunscreen. They had a nice covered portion of the boat and an awesome front for sunbathing. I was stung by a jellyfish but they knew exactly what to do and made me feel comfortable. I am so glad I toured Amalfi by boat rather than by bus!
We had the best day with You Know! boat tours. It was extremely well organized from our pickup point and all through the day, we were impressed by the companies professionalism and they made it a easy and completely STRESS FREE day. Our skippers were so funny and friendly (Giovanni and Salvatore) and took great care of us. We would highly recommend this company go others and if we have the opportunity to come back to Italy, we will not hesitate to book with Viator and You Know! boat tours. Thank you! Morgan and Becky from Canada