Private Day Tour: Herculaneum and Wine Tasting
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corsa Resina, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Visit of the ruins of the ancient town of Herculaneum.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Visit a winery to have a wine tasting and a light lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide (if option selected)
- Wine tasting fee - if the option chosen includes it
- Access fee to the ruins
- Wine tasting fee - if the option chosen does not include it
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This tour was fantastic! Because our rented villa was on a pedestrian only street, I had to contact A Drive into the Blue to change our pick up location. Antonino E. replied and was the most pleasant to deal with. I was able to just text him using WhatsApp about our location change and he replied immediately. Upon pick-up, I noticed how attentive Antonino was to everyone in our party. The van was immaculate. Air conditioning worked great. We arrived at Herculaneum and we were immediately greeted by our guide, Rose Mary. She was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We all had an enjoyable 2 hour tour. Then, Antonino drove us to Sorrentino Winery for our light lunch and wine tasting. The views were incredible, the food was fantastic, and we all enjoyed our wine tasting. On our back to our villa, Antonino drove us to a look out to see incredible views of the Bay of Naples. I definitely recommend this tour and Antonino E.