Private Herculaneum Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corsa Resina, 80056 Ercolano Italy
You will reach the ruins of Herculaneum assisted by your private guide and using public transports. The walking tour will make you discover the highlights of the Archaeological Park. Marvel at ncredible frescoes and mosaics. Also unique ere in Herculaneum is the reservetion of fossilised wood. We shall of course see the dramatic skeletons of the victims by the ancient marina.
Admission fees not included.
Duration: 2 hours
- Private official tour guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Tickets to Herculaneum (approx. € 13 per person - people under 18 showing a valid ID enter for free)
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair: Herculaneum has some facilities for wheel-chairs. Not everything can be visited by wheel-chairs but it certainly is better then Pompeii from this point of view
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- People under 18 showing a valid ID enter for free
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. She answered all our questions and took time to late us really take everything in. I have no idea how to spell her name I'm pretty sure is started w/an F but I'm not even going to try and butcher it. She was a wonderful guide and I highly recommend this tour. It was at the end of their heavy tour season so it wasn't very crowded and we really got to take our time without being packed in like a bunch of sardines!
Amazing tour with Paulo. She was informative, fun and on time! We loved the stories and details that she provided about Herculaneum. HIGHLY recommend!!!
excellent trip with an extremely knowledgeable guide. Thoroughly enjoyed this trip. Well worth the money.