Skip-the-Line Herculaneum Ruins Ticket
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- After booking, you will receive the Viator voucher, followed by your site entry ticket; check your email inbox after you book.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Well preserved ruin of the buried city. Easy to access via train from Naples. Site is about 1 k from train station if you're carrying your gear. We had a good guidebook with information about the ruins so did not feel the need for a guide. However, the fay we went was not busy so we would have been fine with buying our tickets at the site. But you never know...
Ticket was easy to acquire but unnecessary. June was still low season so queue was negligible. Herculaneum a not to be missed experience, despite the heat.