Nashville Zoo Admission Pass
Explore Nashville Zoo, located at 3777 Nolensville Pike. Walk through the Zoo's new Entry Village and enter an animal wonderland!
Best outdoor adventure in the city! Ride the Soaring Eagle zip line, learn about the Zoo’s history at the Historic Home, and explore immersive animal habitats like you’ve never seen before. Experience the beautiful new Andean bear or Sumatran tiger exhibits. Get up close at Kangaroo Kickabout and Lorikeet Landing. See animals from around the world including spider monkeys, white rhinoceros, Masai giraffe, clouded leopards and much more!
Check out the daily schedule of activities to ensure you do not miss out on amazing events. Witness a River Tank Feeding and attend Keeper Talks on several topics, including the Red River Hog, Cougars, and the Africa Field. Watch animal shows and go on tours to keep the adventure going.
Experience all Nashville Zoo has to offer with this one-day admission.
- Entry/Admission - Nashville Zoo
- The listed price does not include a $7 parking fee, payable at the time of entry
- The listed price does not include rides on the carousel, train ride or zip line
- The listed price does not include animal feedings
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
the experience there on the day of the Eclipse was indeed amazing. Everyone was given eclipse glasses at entrance and they were fully prepared for the eclipse experience. We are extremely glad we picked the Nashville zoo to witness the total eclipse! The whole zoo experience was great. Loved the habitat they created for all the animals with a true natural feel feel to it all. All the animals were very active and healthy.