Rose Island Day Trip by Boat from Nassau
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sandy Toes, Rose Island, Nassau New Providence Island
Our day excursion includes a scenic boat ride to and from our private island. Once on the island, an array of activities are available to our guests including snorkel instruction and a guided snorkeling tour. Fish feedings are also a popular attraction and especially fun for kids. We include a buffet lunch, served on our southern pavilion overlooking picturesque Lower Harbour, and feature our very own Sandy Toes Gift Shop with one-of-a-kind souvenirs. Snorkeling gear, river tube floats and kayaks are available for rent. Fresh water showers and upgraded bathrooms are also available on the island for the comfort of our guests!
Laze in the hammock garden or bask in the sun on your own private beach. Also equipped with wi-fi and direct TV, our beach bar is a great social atmosphere where you can mingle with our friendly staff or meet fellow travelers!
Duration: 6 hours
- Buffet lunch with lemonade
- Complimentary welcome cocktail
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment (refundable deposit of USD $10)
- Swimming pig interaction!
- Round trip boat transportation
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Bus transportation to ferry terminal (approx. USD $12)
- Use of kayaks (approx. USD $15)
- Use of floats (approx. USD $10)
- Beach-side Massages
- Gift Shop
- Entry/Admission - Sandy Toes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: it is recommended you bring your own towel and cash or credit card (Visa & MC only) for other optional activities
- Itinerary may change without notice
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- In order to ensure on-time departures, Sandy Toes enforces a strict check-in policy. Check-in closes 10 minutes prior to our 10:00am departure. Any guest who has not checked in at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal by 9:50am on the day of their excursion forfeits their seat and is subject to the tour's 100% cancellation fee, and will be deemed a "no-show" guest.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
I'm really glad I made the choice of taking this excursion over all the others. The entire staff at Sandy Toes were professional, informative, and fun! I enjoyed the snorkeling, the beautiful beaches, and the food was also amazing. Great choice, overall Great experience!
Me, my wife, and 2 kids (10 and 12) loved Rose Island. The staff was AWESOME, the beach was AMAZING and the pigs were a lot of fun. The island is very private and very well kept. The snorkeling is pretty good also. We loved the entire experience.
The island is stunning. I had an amazing time there. The weather was amazing and the food was very tasty.
Amazing staff and crew, easy check in and boat ride fun. Greeted on dock by the pigs, well staffed on Rose island, pigs friendly and trained. Beach amazing.... snorkeling ok. Can snorkel right off beach.
My family enjoyed the day trip visit to Rose Island. We had perfect weather and snorkeling was calm and kids easily able to participate. The beach bar was very good and the lunch was very well done with beautiful views from the deck.
Well organized day trip. Friendly and knowledgeable crew. Exactly as advertised. Beach and food excellent. Please tip the crew, they do an amazing job and I saw a very few people show their appreciation.
The pigs are brought out multiple times during the day and you get all day there. The food was pretty good. A lot of walking. The restrooms are clean and air conditioned. Hotel pick up at Atlantis puts you at the end of the line to check in and get on the boat. It is an easy walk from Atlantis to the dock The staff is fun and friendly. We highly recommend this trip.
Rose Island is amazingly beautiful, particularly the beach side. Lunch was great. The staff were incredibly professional and helpful.