Agra Day Trip: Taj Mahal by Taj Express Train
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marath
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in Agra. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
- All Applicable taxes,
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide in Agra.
- Departure & Arrival by Private Vehicle in Delhi.
- Arrival,Departure & Sightseeing by Private Air Condition Vehicle in Agra.
- Transportation is provided in 2 different vehicles: 1-3 Person by Tata Indigo or Swift Dzire and 4 to 6 Person by Toyota Innova
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Transportation is provided in 3 different vehicles: 1-3 Person by Tata Indigo or Swift Dzire and 4 to 6 Person by Toyota Innova.
- Note: During the winter, trains sometimes do not run on time due to heavy fog.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Passport name, passport number, expiry date and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Customers will arrive back at their hotel around 11pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The tour guide was fantastic and the Taj Mahal was breathtaking! The tour guide was knowledgeable and fun and made me laugh a lot. We went to an okay place for lunch- that's the one thing I would change and then a couple of shops that felt like tourist traps. I recommend this trip.
This was an amazing trip, the Train ride was very pleasant and was so fast, I was greeted at the train by my guide who if there are Hindu Saints he is one of them. The Tour of Taj Majal and Agra Fort was informative and very enjoyable. Can't say enough about this trip, just terrific.
Really good tour and our guide was super considering our needs. It got very hot and he was accommodating and helpful. Definitely recommend.