Small-Group Guided Tour to Akshardham Temple in New Delhi
After the temple visit you can explore the Exhibition section which is comprised of three parts:
• Sahajanand Darshan (Hall of Values) - Here travelers can experience timeless messages of Hindu culture. It contains a series of exhibits, each one giving a fresh experience, a new message and a novel presentation. These exhibits portray values like non‐violence, perseverance, prayers, morality, and family harmony using different multimedia technologies like audio‐animatronic figures, immersive projections and 3‐D dioramas.
• The Neelkanth Darshan (Large Format Film) - At Akshardham’s giant screen theater, visitors become engrossed in Neelkanth Yatra. On a screen 85 feet wide and 65 feet tall, the audience follows a young Neelkanth Varni on an epic trek across the Indian subcontinent. From the icy peaks in the northern Himalayas to the warm beaches of southern India, follow Neelkanth as he traverses 12,000 kilometers across the length and breadth of India. Be reminded of the value of sacrifice and service, the wisdom of the eternal soul, and the power of faith.
• Sanskruti Darshan (Cultural Boat Ride) - Board a boat and sail through thousands of years of ancient Indian history. Experience the lifestyle of the Vedic era. Pass through the oldest university and watch an eye surgery happening more than a thousand years ago. This 12-minute boat ride presents some of India’s important contributions to the world.
Finish your amazing tour of Akshardham temple with a Lunch or Dinner and the return to your Hotel on a private vehicle.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Swaminarayan Akshardham
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Sahaj Anand water show occurs only in the evening and is subject to availability
- Shoes must be removed and knees and shoulders must be covered at the places of worship
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Deepak was a great tour guide for my visit to Akshardham Temple. The tour company was very responsive when I called them to change my drop off location from my hotel to the airport instead - Deepak helped me check in for my flight at the metro station and check in my luggage and he also rode the metro with me to the airport and made sure I made it on time and safely. As a solo female traveler, I felt very safe with him as a tour guide in a foreign country. Very knowledgeable about Delhi and Akshardham and I could not have asked for a better tour! Thank you to Loco Aventura!